Thursday, August 9, 2007

Abused No More


You may have thought you knocked me down and took me away,You controlled my body but not my mind With this mind I reclaim the power to unleash all the dirty deedsyou did to me Your dirty deeds are now sent free,The power you thought you had stolen from me was only hiding deep within So now it's my time for me to fly and make you squirm with mygoodbye to all the fears you unleashed on me so the world cansee the real me The power you gave me I thought was to hide in shame but now Icontrol the game, my pieces you can't remove for now I reclaimthe game you stole from meA kid filled world I never knew so take a seat and watch me playfor you thought you crushed me low so you could controlNow I'm standing crushing each fear you handed me, one by onethey come crashing down and when they fall I really seeyou made me fear it wasn't really meSo much shocking news I can really be meYour game is old and now I can see it wasn't me who had the fearyou hid behind the fear you used on meWords you knew I needed to hear those you manipulated to form yourgame are now being redefinedThe fog is lifted and now I see you robbed me of one promise onlya child can know, it's called innocenceMy eyes are set on a higher goal for revenge would be to easy,my revenge is therapy so I can reclaim the things you tookfrom me and when I'm done a box you will recieve filled withall your dirty deeds, for one day they will have no affect on me.



Kathy Austin

No comments:


http://www.windyweb.com/stop.htm