Thursday, July 26, 2007

A story of my own

Today I was downtown in our small town waiting for the city bus when I noticed a woman slumped over inside the bus stop stall. There were a few people sitting there beside her and no one was doing a thing they all saw she was unresponsive her purse laying there her bottom set of teeth dentures had fallen on the ground. The told me that she had been there for two hours TWO HOURS I could not believe it so of course I cant not doing anything. I tried to get her to respond but she only opened her mouth she was in trouble so I went to call the police while my wife flagged down an officer, whom called the ambulance and the female got help.. My whole point here is by me just stepping up five other people got involved a life got saved this is my message if you step up to stop ignoring things that need to be addressed others will jump in also. I know this is a harsh world but we cannot let that over run being human so I ask you when you see something like this or a human being mistreated STEP UP TAKE ACTION WE CAN CHANGE THIS WORLD ONE INCIDENT AT A TIME...

No comments:


http://www.windyweb.com/stop.htm