Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What do you think of the new MDMA drug

I have been doing some research lately on this new ptsd drug MDMA. First I was totally opposed so further reading was required and I am still trying to decide if I am for it or against it. I am not sure if the armed services will provide the training and close following that is required to use this drug. What do my readers think? I think it is a good question for the candidates running for president, Will they back the research and ensure they monies and programs are there even if it means going to the private sector and training them to administer treatments until the soldiers are healed or can maintain in main stream. I think I will see if I can send this to the debate thursday night. I still have to do a lot more research before I can make a committment to back this policy. I have added at the bottom the bill that is being sent through the proper channels for research and solutions to the overwhelming cases of ptsd.
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/110-h3256/show

No comments:


http://www.windyweb.com/stop.htm